40 SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY CAPTION IDEAS
There’s never a right or perfect way to describe what’s a mother is for us but you never know that how some little words of appreciation for her could bring tears of happiness in her eyes. This is how they’re attached to us! So, why not celebrate this bond and pamper her?
Here’s a list of poetic captions you could use this year while posting a picture with your mom this mother’s day:
1. My home is where my mother lives.
2. My mother is an epitome of an archangel who spreads our life with the magic of love.
3. It’s always a compliment when someone says, “You just look like your mother.”
4. I’ve got a part of her, she’s my origin. When I look at her, I always look up to her.
5. She has always got my back. I always wonder how she does it without even letting me know.
6. She’s the raw diamond who always beat her up to bring the best shape out of me.
7. If there’s a hall of fame for selflessness, my mother would rank the highest for me.
8. She’s the rainbow of emotions who showers her love with perfect proportion of every hue.
9. I always wonder how she knows that what I need to hear. She always manages to say the right thing at right time and bring me on right path before it’s too late.
10. I never did anything to deserve my mother’s love but there she is! Standing with open arms unconditionally.
11. My mother is the spinal cord that keeps me straight and strong.
12. We may argue and we may fight. But for our love for each other is constant and pure.
13. You’re the nightingale who sings the most painful yet beautiful song to lure me to perfect sleep every day.
14. You’re the reason behind my heartbeat; you’re the reason behind my existence. I can never thank you enough for bringing me to life at first place.
15. She’s the truth I can rely upon with blind eyes.
16. A mother’s love is the best language of understanding.
17. Life comes with a manual; a mother.
18. You may criticize me but you’ll still love me if I won’t work upon to change them.
19. You’re the candle that burns for me in the dark.
20. My mother is a blessing in disguise; God for my eyes.
Some more quotations from special people of the world celebrating the concept of motherhood:
1. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
2. “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
3. “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
4. “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
5. “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
6. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
7. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
8. “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
9. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
10. “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” —Erma Bombeck
11. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
12. “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
13. “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
14. “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
15. “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
16. “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
17. “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” —Unknown
18. “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
19. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
20. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
I hope you got your perfect one. Would love to know if you shared a customized self-written caption in comments! <3